Sunday, December 12, 2010

Practical 4&5

By using the different search facilities in researching on selective mutism, I was able to figure out how the different search engines work and how I can use them to find different things relating to my topic and then compiling all the information I get in order to get a better range of results.

Using site feeds would create opportunities for better connectivity between people. They can be more updated on when I post and I can keep updated on their lives and blog posts as well.

Collaborating on Wiki was a good experience as I was able to see how others view the same things that I do in different ways. Also, more people contributing on the same topic is really beneficial as we are all sharing information and researching from different places on the web. It also feels as if everyone is helping each other out and doing the work together ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment