Friday, November 5, 2010

Shopping Spree

If I were given $500 to spend, these are the items that I would buy.

1) iPod nano 16GB - $278


I work out every few days, and I have always relied on my iPhone to listen to music and it can be kind of a hassle sometimes as it is quite big. With the new iPod nano, it would be so much easier to just clip it on my shirt and go! It also has an in-built pedometer so I can improve my stamina.

I would get the colour red as it is limited edition and with every purchase (only with red), Apple would contribute a portion of the profits to the Global Fund to fight HIV in Africa.


2) A giant gummy bear!!!




Is that not the coolest thing ever? And yes, it is really for sale.

Or maybe I would just save the money so I can pay for my university next time. Just online window shopping makes me want to work more so that I can afford to buy all these on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment